I. Reserving Space
- ColdTowne Theater & Conservatory utilize an online scheduling platform.This allows users to conveniently reserve and pay for rental space.
- Payments are made through PayPal only. PayPal accepts all major credit cards.
- All rental fees must be paid for at the time of reservation.
- Reservations are not accepted less than 24 hours prior to the desired rental time.
II. Booking Confirmation
- Once your payment has been processed, you will receive:
- an email confirmation of the date, time and location of your reservation
- a one-time use pin code to allow access to the building (either ColdTowne Theater or ColdTowne Conservatory)
- Reservations can be cancelled without penalty no less than 48 hours in advance.
- Rental fees are non-refundable less than 48 hours prior to rental.
IV. Pin Code and Lock Box
The pin code you receive once your payment is processed will grant access to the lock box at your rental facility (ColdTowne Theater or ColdTowne Conservatory) The lock box will contain the key to the facility.
The Theater’s lock box is located XXXX.
The Conservatory’s lock box is located XXXX.
V. ColdTowne Student/Performer Discount
- ColdTowne graduates, Conservatory students, and currently active ColdTowne performers are entitled to 50% off rental rates. Enter coupon code “stuperf” at checkout.
VI. Rental Policies
- Return the key to the lock box as soon as the door is unlocked so others may access it. The door to the Conservatory can be locked from the inside for security.
- A $20 administrative fee will be assessed for renters who do not return the key to the lock box.
- A $50 administrative fee will be assessed for lost keys.
- Please collect all trash and belongings from the rehearsal space before leaving.
- ColdTowne Theater is not responsible for items left in the rehearsal spaces.
- For your safety, it is recommended that the doors to the rental facilities are locked after 8 pm.
- Unpaid fees or property damage can result in suspension of rental privileges.