It’s a weird time.
Excused Absence at ColdTowne Theater is doing our best to be responsible, helpful and kind while also serving the artistic needs of our students, performers, teaching artists and audiences.
With that in mind, we are working to strike a balance that allows for the following:
- Providing youth performers with a safe, creative performing arts community.
- Adding online classes & camps, socially distanced outdoor classes and streaming shows to our offerings. This has been both an exciting challenge and a true experiment in saying “Yes, And” to what is in front of us.
- Continuing to offer in person camps at the theater with reduced attendance and adherence to best health & safety practices. For some families, there is a genuine need for outside the home activities during the work day. We are determined to make good on our commitment to providing that service.
- For enrolled students unsure about when to return, we will do all we can to help you find an alternative or future class, camp or event that fits your needs. Take a look at our online camps, later onsite camps and fall classes. Contact us and we will switch you to what best fits.
- We are happy to provide a credit for future events.
- Refunds are always available up to 7 days prior to an event.
- If you wish to support our program during these crazy times, but don’t wish to enroll in anything, here’s a link with some ways to help us out until we’re back on the stage.
Finally, we thank you for your patience and support. If you have an idea, suggestion or request, please feel free to contact us to share: email@example.com or 512 809 0017.
Thanks y’all. Be safe out there!