Socially distant, comedically close.
This summer, we are excited to launch our first week long, online camps. Organized by age, experience and focus, each camp is a unique experience created to facilitate learning, creativity and collaboration. (And jokes, obviously. So many jokes.)
The following list reflects our current for the upcoming summer months. We will update and improve as we learn what to expect. We welcome your feedback and ask for your patience as we chart this new frontier!
General Online Camp Information
- Online camps meet via Zoom.
- Campers will log in each morning from 9:15 to 9:30/9:45 for a brief check in and to go over online specific content for the day.
- They will be asked to return from 10:30 to 11:30 for class and to receive the day’s assignment.
- Campers have the option to log back in at 12:30 to jam and to chat with fellow campers.
- The final meeting for the day will be 2:30 to 3:30 to share work and to build on curricular goals.
Click the Camp Date for Details & Registration
JULY 13 – 17 ONLINE Camp Improv (for an even funnier summer)
JULY 20 – 24 ONLINE Teen Improv Intensive