ExAb’s outdoor classes meet weekly in the Windsor Park front yard of ExAb Director Kristin Henn
Don’t see the day or time you are looking for? Contact us at email@example.com or call us at 512 809 0017. We are happy to create new sections and learning pods as needed.
- Faculty members and students ages 8 and over must wear masks if appropriate social distancing is not possible.
- Any exercise that could end in two students colliding or coming closer than 6 feet will require a mask.
- Maximum social distancing will be required during exercises that call for vocal projection.
- Classes have a maximum of 6 students and are taught by a single faculty member.
- Students who show signs of illness or who have been exposed to illness are respectfully asked to not attend.
- Bring a water bottle, bug spray and wear sunblock!
- Classes meet 6 times with a 7th, bonus week scheduled for missed classes/extra time together, etc.
EXCUSED ABSENCE AT COLDTOWNE THEATER OFFERS OUTDOOR IMPROV CLASSES FOR KIDS, TEENS, FAMILIES AND EDUCATORS.
Pre School Improv Outside
Thursdays, 9:30 am to 10:30 am
Fast paced, movement centered stories on the spot!
Learn More Here. $145
Improv Outside for Parents & Caregivers
Low pressure and fun, this outdoor class focuses on using the tools of improv to create a calmer family dynamic, improve communication and to help find the funny (and the good) in what’s already there.
Family Improv Outside
High energy, movement based improv for kids and their adults. Two sections: Families with children ages 4 – 6 and families with kids ages 7 and up.