ColdTowne Theater celebrates its 8th anniversary with a lock-in weekend, featuring a marathon run of shows this Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Each evening following our amazing regularly-scheduled shows, come back and enjoy as much comedy as you can handle — a $5 ticket will get you access to a night full of reunion shows, odds bits and mystery shenanigans. Tickets are only available at the door.
- 10:00pm – Array
- 10:30pm – RUSH
- 11:00pm – I Gotta Be Honest
- 11:15pm – The Poster
- 11:30pm – Improv Royale Finally Graduates
Array: Arthur Simone, Naomi Perryman, John Brewster, Matt Needles and guests.
RUSH: Luke Wallens, Steve Moore, Juliet Prather, Tevis Paxton, Matt Vaught, Jon Bolden, Kim Dilling, Matt Stoner, Emily McDonald and Ricky Oliphant.
I Gotta Be Honest: Justin Soileau and Ian Townsend.
The Poster: Matt Needles, Sanjay Rao, Ian Townsend, Eli Eidson, KC Harvey-Taylor, Matt Stoner and Alejandro Garcia.
Improv Royale Finally Graduates: John Ratliff, Jericho Thorp, Cody Dearing, Lubu Roberts, Brett Tribe and Lance Gilstrap.
- 11:30pm – Big Marinara
- 11:45pm – Because I Said So
- 12:00am – This Really Happened To Lance & Jericho
- 12:15am – Sorry For Your Loss
- 12:30am – SpareFoot Presents The SpareFoot All-Star Players *Presented by SpareFoot
- 12:45am – Matt and Sarah Present a Compliment PowerPoint
- 1:00am – Mirage Machine
- 1:15am – Ctrl-Skutch-Delete
- 1:30am – Improvised Warp Speed Sarah Coker Show
- 1:45am – Brothers (Recreate the Movie Speed)
Big Marinara: Tre Fuentes, Frank Netscher, Katie Thornton, Carlos LaRotta, David Jara, Ed Reed, Emma Holder and Curtis Luciani.
Because I Said So: Joseph Dailey, Margot Evelyn and Charlotte Evelyn.
This Really Happened To Lance & Jericho: Lance Nealy and Jericho Thorp.
Sorry For Your Loss: Stewart Chow, Kim Lowery, Lance Nealy, Brian O’Neill and Benjamin Babcock.
SpareFoot Presents The SpareFoot All-Star Players Presented by SpareFoot: Nathan Sowell, Jake Millward, Chris McKeever, Quinn Gaunt, Tevis Paxton and Brett Tribe.
Matt and Sarah Present a Compliment Power Point: Matt Stoner and Sarah Coker.
Mirage Machine: Theo Daley, David Fruchter, Chance Garcia, Kenny Madison.
Ctrl-Skutch-Delete: Jessica Marpe, Nathan Sowell, Cody Dearing, Carlos LaRotta, Naomi Perryman.
Improvised Warp Speed Sarah Coker Show: Frank Netscher, Sarah Coker, Matt Stoner and Julet Prather.
Brothers: Byron Brown, Kirk Johnson, Sam Eidson, Eli Eidson and Carlos LaRotta.
- 11:00pm – ColdTowne
- 11:15pm – You Okay?
- 11:30pm – Bring It Jones
- 11:45pm – Channel 69 Nightly News with Peverly Brothers
- 12:00am – The Founding Fathers
- 12:15am – Improv vs. Sitcom Laugh Track
- 12:30am – Old Stever
- 12:45am – Tequila
- 1:00am – Mustache Reunion Show
- 1:15am – Ratliff and Eric Smoke Cigarettes Out at the Picnic Tables
- 1:30am – Two Man Adam Sandler Movie
- 1:45am – Where Are They Now? (Improvised Scenes as People Who Have Moved Away)
ColdTowne: Justin York, Michael Jastroch and Arthur Simone.
You Okay? Courtney Sevener, Nathan Sowell, David Hess, Ben Bazen, Carlos LaRotta and Juliet Prather.
Bring It Jones: Lots and lots of ladies from the AIC.
Channel 69 Nightly News with the Peverly Brothers: Drew Wesely, Eli Eidson and Sarah Coker.
The Founding Fathers: Jericho Thorp, Michael Jastroch, Lance Gilstrap, Bob Nichols, Arthur Simone and John Ratliff.
Improv vs. Sitcom Laugh Track: Sanjay Rao, Steve Moore, Eric Rutherford and KC Harvey-Taylor.
Old Stever: Drew Wesley, Caitlin Baumgartner, Kristin Henn, Amy Carpenter, Arian Brumby, Kenah Benefield, Steve Scott, Luke Wallens and Adam Oestrich.
Tequila: Ian Townsend, Jared Robertson, Steve Wright, Amy Wright, Javier Ungo.
Mustache Reunion Show: Ed Melendez, Josh Gill, Frank Netscher, Kristin Henn and Shea Scott.
Ratliff and Eric Smoke Cigarettes Out at the Picnic Tables: John Ratliff and Eric Rutherford.
Two Man Adam Sandler Movie: Ian Townsend and Alejandro Garcia.
Where Are They Now: Cody Dearing and Guests.